We welcome new members who seek support or want to share time and experiences with other breast cancer survivors, or seek a way to make a difference through supporting others or volunteering for other Bosom Buddies activities.
Joining Bosom Buddies can make a difference to your journey in multiple ways:
- After diagnosis, we can match you up with a buddy ‘who has been there’ and can answer your questions and help you deal with concerns and feelings.
- Provide ongoing support, when others may think your treatment is over, and help you build new friendships that will provide support when questions and concerns arise about medication and side effects, changes in your energy levels and impacts on your family and life.
- Provide regular social events to help you have fun and laugh — an important part of your long term treatment. When you want to celebrate good news check-ups, we are happy to toast your success.
- A quarterly newsletter with news, helpful hints and information about upcoming social activities.
- A way to getting involved. If you come to feel you want to get involved with a like-minded group, or give back, or help other women to understand breast cancer, or want to be an advocate in the community, we welcome your participation.
How to Join
Bosom Buddies ACT Incorporated
P.O. Box 717
Mawson, ACT 2607
Or call the Bosom Buddies office on 0406 376 500.
Membership Costs: Your first year of membership is free. After that, we request an annual Membership Fee of $20.00 incl. GST ($12.00 pensioner, concession) or $50.00 for three years incl. GST ($30.00 pensioner, concession).
Please make cheques and money orders payable to Bosom Buddies ACT Incorporated.
FIRST YEAR MEMBERSHIP IS FREE
Please complete the form below to register.