Every month Bosom Buddies holds regular gatherings at local cafes, and we invite you to attend and discover friendship and fun with others. A full list of dates for the gatherings for 2017 can be found here: 2017 Bosom Buddies Gathering Dates
Look Good, Feel Better
is a free community service program that provides useful information and tips specifically tailored to help women deal with the appearance-related side effects of cancer treatment.
The two and a half hour workshop will teach you so much more than how to apply make-up – they are designed to empower you with practical tips and tricks to boost your self-esteem and confidence while undergoing treatment.
You will also be shown practical and creative ways to help deal with impending hair loss – with the opportunity to try on wigs, headscarves and turbans to suit your needs.
You are welcome to bring a female friend or relative with you.
To register go to the website lgfb.org.au, call 02 9837 3434 or email email@example.com
Workshop dates – Canberra Region Cancer Centre Garran
- 6 March 2017 9.30am – 12.30pm
- 3 April 2017 9.30am – 12.30pm
- 8 May 2017 9.30am – 12.30pm
- 5 June 2017 9.30am – 12.30pm
- 10 July 2017 9.30am – 12.30pm
- 14 August 2017 9.30am – 12.30pm
- 11 September 2017 9.30am – 12.30pm
- 9 October 2017 9.30am – 12.30pm
- 13 November 2017 9.30am – 12.30pm
- 11 December 2017 9.30am – 12pm